Friday, November 7, 2008

Way to Go New Hampshire!

Great news! The state of New Hampshire is implementing one of my ideas! (Apparently, it wasn't an original Miles idea.)

Read the sixth proposal in my "Money and Education" entry and then read the following article:

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1857336,00.html?xid=feed-yahoo-full-nation-related

I was so excited that I commented on Yahoo's Buzz feature:

"I absolutely agree with what New Hampshire is doing. Students serious about college are stifled and bored. Students not interested in college are miserable and resentful. Everyone just ends up wasting their time and the school district's resources. This is the kind of innovation our educational system needs!"

4 comments:

Jen R. said...

Well done. Looks like they aren't just crazy ramblings, you have been validified!

Rebekah said...

validated?

Jacob Romney said...

I read the article. I like it.

Rebekah said...

ok i'm so over all this. write something funny...