Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wearing Your IQ


People say that wearing glasses makes you look smart. I think wearing glasses makes you look like you don't know about contact lenses. Here are some other things you can wear, and the effect they have on your apparent IQ when I look at you.


- 50 IQ points

More if it has a BBQ stain.



















+ 20 IQ points

Unless you're saying, "This way to your seat, sir."

Or, "Can I help you find something in particular?"









+ 40 IQ points

I know I look smarter with mine on...until you see the "STUDENT" name tag.
















- 30 IQ points


But who cares?


(Just kidding.)









- 45 IQ points

Who thought this would be a good idea?


And who saw this being done and thought, "Hey! That's a good idea!"






Maybe we shouldn't open this can of worms.



















- 30 IQ points


If you're still wearing a moustache, your brain isn't trying anymore.













- 20 IQ points

Sorry, but I've met a lot of stupid cowboys.


Too many years in Kansas.


+10 IQ points if you're saying something like:
"My mistake. Four coffins." or
"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle dixie?"

4 comments:

celeste said...

-10 pts for those women who rat their hair so that it sticks out 3 inches on the sides and in the back.

Rebekah said...

maybe you dont know this about me, but i was a cheerleader

miles said...

is that supposed to change my mind one way or the other?

Rebekah said...

i would beat you in a battle of wits. let's begin