Tuesday, December 16, 2008

R.I.P. Xbox 360

I regret to inform you of the passing of a dear, dear loved one, my Xbox 360. The Xbox spent his entire life making others happy, and found his greatest joy in entertaining those whom he loved. He leaves behind 4 wireless controllers, 8 games, and 5 months worth of Xbox Live subscription. Cause of death is unknown as I found him with the red ring of death, indicating a hardware failure, after letting my little brother use him. Xbox 360, I'll never forget you.

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

that was sweet. i'm sure he's still watching over you.

Jacob Romney said...

Oh no! This can't be. Well I've got one. We'll play it over the break when you come down. I just have to get it out of Craig's house. That's where all my stuff ends up. Can't you get it fixed or something? Sad news. Sad, sad news. You can give me your games if you want to.

Jen R. said...

Jared's xbox died when it was stolen out of Jacob's house. When Jacob's roommates bought a new one, it became his I guess. Don't worry I'm not bitter...even though I told Jared to buy his own and not to go halfsies. Just show's you, the woman is always right. PS. Sorry to hear about yours. It had a good life.

Elder James Romney said...

Hey, you can't blame this on me! I hardly ever used it at all! I wasn't even there the day you left! I even saw you using it after I last used it, and it looked like it was working perfectly!

miles said...

Jen, you don't know that Jared's is dead. It's only missing. Don't give up hope.

Jacob Romney said...

Jen, just so you understand, Jared and I bought an Xbox 360 together. It was stolen. I hereby relinquish all claims to that machine. It is Jared's now. I give my half to him. My roommates bought me, not Jared a new Xbox 360. It is mine. They are different machines. I can prove they're different. The plug is different on the new one.