Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Master Romney

In 24 days I will receive my MSPAS. That's Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies. After receiving my degree, patients and colleagues will still address me as "Miles," "the PA," "that guy," or "hey, you." Maybe in a few years when I've got some wrinkles and gray hair they'll call me Mr. Romney.

If people with doctorates are called doctors, why is there no special title for people with masters degrees?

After I graduate, I will insist that everyone call me Master Romney.

Not really. I like "Miles."

(Besides, then people would have to start calling my wife "Bachelor Romney.")

4 comments:

Jacob Romney said...

I've heard other people suggest the Master title. Whatever I end up with though, I'm gonna insist that people call me Lord Jacob or Lord Romney. I guess My Lord works, too. Even if I'm the hospital janitor I will refuse to respond to the doctors unless they call me Lord Jacob. That's just the way it's gonna be.

celeste said...

I could leave a dirty comment here, but I won't. Although now that I've said that you'll all come up with something way dirtier in your head than I would ever have written.

Corderro Earl said...

great blog enjoyed reading it.http://corderroearls.blogspot.com/

Corderro Earl said...

great blog!http://corderroearls.blogspot.com/