Saturday, September 6, 2008

Blog Tag

At the risk of compromising the integrity of my blog I am going to follow the rules of blog tag.

7 Strange Things About Me
1. As a kid I used to pour powdered parmesan cheese into my hand and eat it plain.
2. In 1st and 2nd grade if I had to go to the bathroom I would hold it all day because the 3rd and 4th graders were always in the bathroom and they would peak over my stall.
3. At my first church dance I hid in the bathroom and read the scriptures because there was nothing else to do in the bathroom.
4. I get much more excited about watching college sports than professional sports.
5. I once bought a Primus tape.
6. When I was 10 I tried to organize my brothers and sisters into a detective agency called The Phantoms. But we didn't have anything to investigate.
7. I once put about 15 hours of work into designing a board game. It took about 5 minutes of play to realize it was not any fun.

6 Random Things About Me
1. I won the soccer league MVP in 5th and 6th grade and never played competitive soccer again.
2. I am one of the few people that realize that the plot of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon is more intelligent and sophisticated than that of Grey's Anatomy.
3. I won the book mark design contest in 3rd grade.
4. My blood pressure goes up about 30 mm Hg every time I see someone on a bullet bike because of raging jealousy.
5. I have a 1.5 kill to death ratio on Call of Duty 4.
6. I invented a game called Scripture Balderdash that I think is really fun and no one else will play with me.

I guess I'll tag the only person who reads my blog that hasn't been tagged yet--Rebekah.
http://rebekahromney.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

at this moment in my life, i'm against blog tag so i'm not going to do it. i might change my mind - even in a couple of hours it might change - but as of now, i will not be participating.

miles said...

It's bad luck to stop a chain of blog tags.

Rebekah said...

it's also bad luck to be a loser

miles said...

Dang! That's TWO strikes against you!

Rebekah said...

"daa-aang. that's twooo strikes against yooouuu" (you know what voice that is - the one that trumps all other comebacks)

Jen R. said...

I guess we forgot that part of the tag...the "8 years of bad luck," or something awful like that. I never payed attention to those when they were sent in chain emails.

NanRomn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacob Romney said...

I was about to be disappointed in you Miles, but then I read your stuff and you salvaged the disaster. And we all ate parmesan cheese plain.